[SGVLUG] Free Computer Parts

Michael Proctor-Smith mproctor13 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 19:31:09 PDT 2007

I guess sense we are giving stuff away any one want my other
motherboard/ cpus identical to the sgvlug server which means a dual P3
cpu motherboard that only supports 100Mhz bus and 2 P3 600 which only
run at 450Mhz in that motherboard. Let me know if I should bring the
Mobo or cpus.

On 4/7/07, Eric Theis <eric_theis at charter.net> wrote:
> Since my first email a couple people have expressed an interest in some of the
> parts.  I will still bring all parts to the meeting Thurs, but the parts that
> have been claimed have a name below them.  I have filled all requests in the
> order that they arrived.
> Eric
>
> On Saturday 07 April 2007 10:35, Eric Theis wrote:
> >
> > Motherboard:
> > ASUS P2B & P3B-F (both slot 1 CPUs)
> >
> > Memory:
> > 5 sticks PC133
> >      256mb x2,
>         Harold
> >      32mb x2,
>         Ken
> >      one unknown maybe 64mb
>         Ken
> >
> > CPU:
> > PII Celeron 333mhz
> > PIII 800mhz (both slot 1)
>         Ken
> >
> > Video Card:
> > Diamond Viper AGP 4mb
> > NVidia GeForce2 MX400 AGP 64mb
>         Mike
> >
> > Network Card:
> > DLink DFE-530TX+ (10/100mb)
> > DLink DE-528 (10mb Combo connector)
> > 3Com 3C905B (10/100mb)
> >
> > Networking:
> > Hub 5port 10mb
> > Belkin KVM Cat5 Extender
>         Mike
> >
> > Disk Controller:
> > Adaptec AHA 2940AU 50pin
>         Mike
> > Adaptec AHA 2940UW 50/64pin
>         Mike
> > Syba SD-SATA-4P (Silicon Image with FakeRaid)
> > Promise SATAII150TX4
>         Mike
> >
> > Hard Disk:
> > Micropolis 3391 x2 (9gb UW SCSI 64pin)
>         Mike
> > Compaq (4gb UW SCSI 64pin)
> > Compaq (4gb US SCA 80pin)
> > IBM DCHS (4gb UW SCA 80pin)
> > Seagate ST34371WC (4gb UW SCA 80pin)
> > WD 4360 (4gb UW SCA 80pin)
> > Compaq 4gb HotPlug 199650-001
> > Seagate ST34520N x2 (4gb U SCSI 50pin)
> > Seagate ST32430N (2gb SCSI 50pin)
> > Seagate ST31055N (1gb SCSI 50pin)
> > Matrox 6Y060M0 x2 (SATA150 60gb)
>         Mike (do you want both? and cables?)
Yes, I did not even notice that there was two I think the sgvlug
server is going to get a major upgrade from dual P3 450 to a Athlon
2000+ I have laying around and 60GB raid 0 drives.