[SGVLUG] We're not dead yet!(With fun monty Python Accecent).

Michael Proctor-Smith mproctor13 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 13:46:09 PDT 2007

Well if you are receiving this then well some of you can use the
sgvlug mailing list use may be spotty for the next 24 hours while dns
propagates.

I tould Tom and and set the topic on #sgvlug but so everyone knows My
Company was moving offices and there was not going to be a place for
our server after the move. I was told I had until  this friday the 6th
but last friday the phone system got pull from our old office and
"magically" the dsl stopped working. I had been planning to move the
server to my house (where is now) but I was waiting on my dsl service
to change from dhcp to static. So I think the move is done other then
waiting from dns to caches to clear out the old address which I did
not change until this morning.