[SGVLUG] RAM given to our guest speaker

Solomon K. Chang skevin521 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 28 14:09:24 PDT 2006

--- Dustin Laurence <dustin at laurences.net> wrote:
> If you have a goat, by all means bring it.  We'll sacrifice it to
> Shub-Internet before the meeting; maybe black magic will make the
> projector work right.
>
> Dustin

I worship a slightly different deity: Web-Niggurath, aka the Phrack Goat of the Woods
with a Thousand Bugs.

I think you're referring to the Great Old One in charge of the projecter: Rastur, half
brother of C'Do_while-Lhu, offspring of /var/log/sothoth.  He is diametrically opposed
to another Great Old One, Vectaroth, aka The Blind Video God.  In summoning Him, please
take care not to attract the attention of the Heap Ones, who live far under C, and are
presided over by LagOn.
Rastur was first mentioned in the story, "The Ping in Yellow", by HP Love Jet.

Solomon Chang