[SGVLUG] Linux Boot Disk with Wine?

Mic Chow zen at netten.net
Fri Sep 15 16:34:09 PDT 2006

I was thinking the same thing; Knoppix.  I know that the 3.9 (CD
version) has wine on it, but I am pretty positive that the DVD version
has wine configured with all the trimmings.  The reason I had asked what
the application is; is because Windows 3.1 and Win95 still have have a
large connection to DOS, so you might get away with one of the FreeDOS
versions too.

Mic
North Hollywood, CA
N34 8'33.02"