[SGVLUG] Penguin from "Back East" looking for the Meeting

Mic Chow zen at netten.net
Thu Sep 14 11:56:44 PDT 2006

Hello all,

I'm am old Penguin from "Back East."  I was an active member of GOLUM
(Group Of Linux Users Memphis) and have recently moved to Southern
California.  I am still learning the area.  I understand that the
meetings are on the 2nd Thursdays of the month on the Caltech campus.  I
kind of know where Caltech is, but don't know my way around Caltech or
what the parking is like for the meetings.  I live in Pasadena, but work
out of Burbank, so I will be coming from Burbank on the 134.  Any help
for the lost?

Thanks in Advance

Mic
North Hollywood, CA