[SGVLUG] breaking news.

Emerson, Tom Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Thu Sep 14 11:11:08 PDT 2006

> -----Original Message----- Of Ted Arden
>
> uhh.. looks like i'll be switching the rest of
> my machines to ext3
>
> http://cbs5.com/topstories/local_story_256204954.html
>
> hopefully this won't turn into a 'christmas-eve-type
> fishing story' in the san francisco bay.

That is very sad -- there are so many off-the-wall allegations there I
was looking to see if this had a publication date of 4/1, but no such
luck.

Regardless of how his personal "situation" resolves itself, I doubt that
the ReiserFS itself is in much danger -- the source is available for
anyone to "continue the cause" should he no longer be available to
contribute.  (such is the beauty of open source, right?)