[SGVLUG] Meeting is 2nd Thur - thus 9/14!

Michael Proctor-Smith mproctor13 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 11:25:16 PDT 2006

Alex or anyone else for that matter that are going to present if you
have any slides please send then to me before the meeting so that I
can put them on the website along with the live stream. Have I made a
formal announcement? So the meeting should be available live as long
as I feel like doing it and people continue to show up to the
meetings. The stream is for people who do not live in the area and or
are out of town. You all know that we have "members" from all over the
country and there were international viewer of the stream last meeting
with no advanced notice because I was still not sure that the whole
thing was going to work until I actually had it working the night of
the meeting.

Oh and on mailling list news if you did not recieve messages from the
list this week we were listed in the CBL blacklist this week for a
couple of days and gmail put the bounce notices into my spam
folder(don't blame gmail I get the spam attempts as the list owner
that the list does not, so most of messages from mailman to me are
spam). Thanks to Dennis and Foo for getting that fixed, Dennis for
asking why his membership was suspended for bounces, and foo for
asking about gmail putting SGVLUG messages into spam folder and
getting me to clean out my spam folder 3000+ were spam attempts to
SGVLUG, which led me to find the bounce notices that pointed to
spamhaus XBL which led to CBL.