[SGVLUG] Meeting on 9-7-2006

Claude Felizardo cafelizardo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 15:51:46 PDT 2006

On 9/6/06, Mic Chow <zen at netten.net> wrote:
> Hello fellow Penguins,
>
> I'm new to the area and have recently gotten on the SGVLUG list.  I
> wanted to confirm that the next meeting is on 9-7-2006 at the Caltech
> campus.  Is this correct?
>
> Thanks in Advance

I believe the meeting is suppose to the 2nd Thursday which makes it
the 14th.  At least I hope that's the case as I've submitted an entry
to the Caltech calendar with that date.  Oh, and if anyone has
anything else to add please let me know.  So far I just have "Open
Forum.   Alex Rosten will talk about some of his Linux projects".

claude