[SGVLUG] i want to post something

Gary Li gli1175 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 27 13:50:36 PST 2006

Just want to know if there are any Fedora core 5 users in the meeting that can assist and help me with my problem and giving me some tips on using that OS.

"Emerson, Tom" <Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com> wrote:      Greetings -- I'll answer both this and your next question here

  For posting to the site, what is it that you want to post?  You may have noticed we don't have much other than meetings past, present, and future, so neat things like tutorials and such are more than welcome.  We don't really have anything set up for advertising, so if that is what you intended, you may be out of luck.

  To get it posted, you need to send it to me, either at this address (for the next few days...) or at my home address: osnut at pacbell.net -- be advised I have a fairly aggressive spam filter running, so I may miss it at first -- be patient

  As to the meeting locations and times, yes, all meetings are still on schedule -- the Devsig meeting on saturday is still on -- setting up your server should be a good hands-on session (remember to bring a power strip!)

  There is a map -- you should see a link on our pages to the "area map", which is actually a page from google maps with pointers to our meeting locations.  (the devsig is in the upper left corner)

  http://www.sgvlug.org/map.html

  [since our website has undergone a few hiccups, it is not entirely impossible that this wasn't obvious]