[SGVLUG] intro to myself

Gary Li gli1175 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 27 13:02:59 PST 2006

Hi sgvlug,

  I am a system admin at a company in beverly hills,ca and I am looking for some help on fedora core 5 setting up a dhcp server.  Please let me know how can I get some help if I attend your group meetings. Can you tell me if you are meeting this saturday and there isn't any map on the website and address detail the site.  Please advise to provide as much as possible.  Please give me some hits on the installation fest this saturday if it is still on.  Please also if you can webmaster can you update your website so we can get it before this saturday dec 2nd, 2006.

  By the way,  Can we get shown how to configure a full blown server stand alone so that I can get some hands on tips.

  GARY