[SGVLUG] First meeting of the Beginning Java Study Group is on!

Jana Lingo jana.lingo at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 07:17:53 PST 2006

Actually, it may better for Moi to put off for week, I'd like to judge
the knowledge level of the class re: general programming and IDEs That
way I'd have a bit less of risk of being boring or over people heads.
Plus, the folk with Laptops can follow along
Also, If you have any questions about Eclipse, please forward them to
me off list  (e-mail or paper at the meeting)