[SGVLUG] Java Study Group / November meetings

Matthew Gallizzi matthew.gallizzi at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 14:48:50 PST 2006

Michael,

After rethinking what I said 15 hours ago ... I don't think it was very
nice. Please excuse my insensitive humor. I was thinking I was "foo" on IRC
and could pull something like that off (maybe). In truth, the last statement
was not meant as sarcasm, but praise for all you do. I don't think too many
people know what you do behind the scenes to help SGVLUG. This includes
setting up fumotion (the video streaming), working your web magic skills to
put the power point slides, java chat, and java video stream of the LUG on
the same page.. as well as some other little things I know you do. I've
played around with fumotion and, to say the least, it wasn't easy. I know
you had to put some time into it ... or, you're actually probably that good
and didn't need to put as much time as I did. hehe. Anyways, my apologies,
and thanks for all you do.

--
Matthew Gallizzi