[SGVLUG] Re: Talk?

Emerson, Tom Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Tue May 30 09:10:36 PDT 2006

Seemingly ages ago, Dustin wrote:

> We also need to publicize this, since there was discussion
> that we just didn't do a good job the last few months.

My goal is to put up a write-up of the presentation (along with bio's,
if available) on the first of the month PRIOR to the month the
presentation will occur, i.e., I'd have liked to put this up on May 1st
-- seeing as it's now the 30th, I think I've missed that mark...  (of
course, we didn't know they would be willing/able to do this
presentation until around the 20th, but what does that matter eh? ;) )

In any case, the point is to have some overlap between announcements on
our site, and if nothing else, we can promote this to attendees AT the
meeting.  I'd also like to see more input from people as to what they
want on our site so that people would consider looking at it (or better
still, linking to it from their own blogs or whatever) so that it gets
better visibility among all the sites "out there on the Internet".