[SGVLUG] [humor] Why are mathematicians always hungry?

Don Gibbs donald.e.gibbs at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri May 26 14:18:05 PDT 2006

>I don't get it.
>
>Also, the food you eat is spelled P-I-E on PI. PI stands for Private
>Investigator.

Or Principle Investigator.  And you are right:  you don't eat PI's,
they eat you!

>  You can't eat a Private Investigator.
>
>Please tell better jokes next time.
>
>-Joel
>
>On 5/26/06, Robert
><<mailto:mrflash818 at geophile.net>mrflash818 at geophile.net> wrote:
>
>...because they are always discussing pi.
>
>Hope everyone has a nice holiday.
>
>Me
>--
>"Knowledge is Power" -- Francis Bacon
>
>Robert Leyva
><mailto:mrflash818 at geophile.net>mrflash818 at geophile.net

Don Gibbs		| "Somehow it seems to fill my head with ideas
dgibbs at jpl.nasa.gov	| -- only I don't know exactly what they are!"
818 354-2990 - office	|
818 653-9531 - cell	|       Alice, after reading JABBERWOCKY

Sec 316, Flight S/W & Data Systems - Group B, GN&C and FSW Testing
Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of JPL/Caltech or NASA