[SGVLUG] SuSE 10.1 CD's & DVD's (for the "Box-o-Linux")

Emerson, Tom Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Thu May 25 13:50:51 PDT 2006

I've downloaded both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of SuSE 10.1, both on
CD's and DVD's, and can burn a few disks for the next meeting -- how
many of you are interested in a copy?

And on that note -- is there any particular interest in other distro's?
Of course, I realize "broadband" is getting more and more pervasive, and
"just asking for" the disks from some suppliers it all it takes, [ubuntu
comes to mind...], so there are plenty of ways to get your favorite
before the next meeting (and that doesn't even count >gasp< actually
/paying/ for a "boxed copy")