[SGVLUG] Fw: [Re: Talk?]

Greg Stark gstark at electrorent.com
Mon May 22 15:03:57 PDT 2006

Observation:
[devsig] meets the Saturday before the general meeting.  It is a
programmer/programming oriented gathering.

Thought evolving to Suggestion: [devsig] presents an overview and focus on
Haskell and OCaml. [general meeting] presents Linspire ....

Those who want to know will show up.

Greg

PS: I don't know anything about Haskell and OCaml.