July 13th meeting lined up :) Re: [SGVLUG] Re: Talk on Security

matti mathew_2000 at yahoo.com
Fri May 19 17:02:56 PDT 2006

Special thanks to Matthew for lining up a speaker
for July!!! :)

thanks!
matti

btw - folks, the general rule for presentations is
that they should be interesting to both the beginner
and advanced members in our linux user group.
Ideally each meeting everyone should walk away
thinking "Dang! I'm glad I came to the meeting
instead of watching 'Disfunctionally hot housewives'
on Tivo" ;) - oh, at e3 they were showing off a
game based on them..... wtf?