[SGVLUG] Re: Talk on Security

Matthew Gallizzi matthew.gallizzi at gmail.com
Fri May 19 15:13:33 PDT 2006

Hello guys, I've recently found someone who said he is willing to do a talk
on the "security world." His name is Hugo Samayoa and he currently works for
eEye Digital Security (eeye.com). He will possibly be talking about security
in the world, what eEye does and how they take part in that, where he thinks
the future of security is going ... etc. I don't know how these speakers get
scheduled and what not ... so someone please help me :) I have CC'd him, but
he also said he is already on the list.

Thanks,
Matthew Gallizzi