[SGVLUG] Possible talk

Jean Chen narsil at gmail.com
Thu May 18 11:40:13 PDT 2006

On 5/18/06, Dustin Laurence <dustin at laurences.net> wrote:
> I had an interesting experience last week talking with the Linspire
> engineers.  I'm not now and have never been a Linspire user (Joe
> McCarthy will be relieved :-), however their engineers are doing some
> interesting things with,er, exotic languages like OCaml and Haskell in
> building and booting Linspire.

Those are some obscure languages!  I'm surprised that Google still
managed to give me a few ads for them!

Jean

The ads:

     Functional Prog. Jobs
     Erlang hackers welcome! Program in OCaml at Jane Street
     www.janestcapital.com/ocaml.html

     Free Erlang Calculator
     Model your call center staffing needs. What-if analysis, graphs
     www.kooltoolz.com

     Phone Traffic Analysis
     Free telecom resources, newsletter, ebooks, telecom news and more.
     www.telconassociates.com

--
"Optimism can make you look stupid, but cynicism always makes you look
cynical." -Calum Fisher