[SGVLUG] BBC documentary

juanslayton at dialup4less.com juanslayton at dialup4less.com
Sun May 14 14:28:09 PDT 2006

     I dunno, John, whether it's a good idea or not.  Depends on the specific content of the documentary, which is why I want to get a look at it.  I think the typical school board member has no idea what free software is about, or even that it exists.  So any reasonably fair presentation that could get their attention and hold it on subject for a couple of hours could be a valuable resource.

John

John E. Kreznar wrote ..