[SGVLUG] last nite's meeting - please help

Matthew Gallizzi matthew.gallizzi at gmail.com
Fri May 12 11:34:22 PDT 2006

Matti,

Agreed. Last nights was one of the best I think as well. So, looks like we
need some recruiters to recruit attendees. Looks like Todd was serious in
saying that these people are going to be big :) Maybe an incentive to get
new people could be linux distro giveaways? Oh, I know some people like the
idea of an "install fest." Maybe we could have one of those every few months
or something?

Matthew Gallizzi