[SGVLUG] CAD - circuit diagrams

juanslayton at dialup4less.com juanslayton at dialup4less.com
Fri May 5 16:01:52 PDT 2006

    My bovine instincts said go with the 5 cows.  The package downloaded routinely, but hung looking for one of the python files.  The readme had warned that python included in distros might have files in the wrong places, but that a current download would place them in the desired location.  So deleted the old python, downloaded the new one from the official site and installed it. xcircuit still hung looking for python.

  So we downloaded eagle.  Good dog, everything works without complications.  Thanks for your help.

John

Tod E. Kurt wrote ..