[SGVLUG] fyi - conferences which look interesting to me..

matti mathew_2000 at yahoo.com
Thu May 4 02:03:36 PDT 2006

Hi!

I just wanted to post a few conferences
which maybe of interest to people....

Dang it!!! I missed Layer one!!! arghhh...
(well, it was on a bad luck weekend.. april 15th)
http://www.layerone.info/schedule.html

well, here's a few I thought interesting,
a few local ones, and a few non local ones

E3 expo
Conference Program: May 9th—11th
Expo: May 10th—12th
www.e3expo.com
(game conference probably very little
linux except for the backend server
support.. )

Storage World June 20 - 22, 2006
Long Beach Convention Center
Long Beach, CA
FREE for qualified end users!!!
(it's a great deal - free. Well parking will cost.)
http://www.storageworldconference.com/longbeach/register_longbeach/

O'Reilly Where conference
June 13-14 at the Fairmont Hotel San Jose
http://conferences.oreillynet.com/where/

O'Reilly Open Source Conference
July 24-28 Portland Oregon
http://conferences.oreillynet.com/os2006/

Usenix has a number of interesting conferences...
unfortunately very little in socal for the
remaing of this year
http://www.usenix.org/events/

take care!
matti