[SGVLUG] old hardware.. what to do?

Harold Totten haroldtotten at gmail.com
Tue May 2 22:15:03 PDT 2006

In January I posted to this list:

"I built a computer for a neighbor.  It's a 133MHz w/ 32 meg RAM.
It booted and I was able to open the word processor.
When I tried to reboot it wouldn't.  No beeps, no lights on the keyboard,
nothing on the screen.
I don't want to try and fix it.  It was my last 'give away' computer.
Does anyone have something like this they want to get rid of?"

Might this be what I am looking for?

Harold

--
Harold Totten
http://www.HaroldTotten.com

Emily Dickinson said, "A little Madness in the Spring / Is wholesome even
for the King."