[SGVLUG] Anti-virus progs for linux (was (no subject))

juanslayton at dialup4less.com juanslayton at dialup4less.com
Fri Jul 28 11:17:26 PDT 2006

Tom Emerson wrote ..

It's strictly Linux.

I've run clamscan on the whole file system (twice, at 5 hrs each).  Both times it reports 7 corrupted files but I haven't figured out how it's supposed to identify them.  I tried running with options -i --move=/DIRECTORY, but what wound up in the directory was undecipherable (to me, anyway).  Maybe what I need is a good tutorial....

John