[SGVLUG] [Sclug] The BBQ!

Greg Stark gstark at electrorent.com
Thu Jul 20 10:11:10 PDT 2006

Hi All, :)
Anyone been to this shindig before?  Anyone planning to go?  Doesn't mention
if there will be WiFi available or power. :(

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=3008+N+Waukegan+Ave,+Simi+Valley,+CA
+93063&ie=UTF8&ll=34.290091,-118.715944&spn=0.020104,0.037165&t=h&om=1

Greg

----- Forwarded message from Orv Beach <orv at orvsplace.net> -----