[SGVLUG] PLEASE VOTE -- should this thread continue: Should we use biofuels? Was ...Tom & his Prius....

Christopher Smith x at xman.org
Wed Jul 19 17:27:50 PDT 2006

So, two points:

1) My spam filter, in its brilliance identified one of the posts to this
thread as spam. Obviously I need to send some money to the folks who
designed it.

2) I have to wonder how many people will miss this vote on the basis
that they filter all messages with biofuels or Prius in the title. ;-)

Anyway, I'll pass on an actual vote. I can filter the thread on my own
and I'm increasingly becoming ambivalent about its existence.

--Chris