[SGVLUG] Meeting Planning

matti mathew_2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 14 12:11:41 PDT 2006

** Thanks to Chris, Gavin and Jon! **

** Does anyone know of good presentors for the
** upcoming months???

Once Chris arrived, Gavin seemed to wrap
up his presentation fairly quickly. Until
then we really were not certain which way
the wager would go on ;)

I suspect the AC was on low ... doubt
much will change. Thus, the issue of air flow..

what we can do..

is get a LONG stick, with a small clipon
fan attached to it, and a LONG extension cord,
that with some sort of base and a few claps
may work well.

thanks
matti