[SGVLUG] Linux Class

Ramsin Savra ramsinsavra at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 14 11:33:08 PDT 2006

  It is very interesting. It depends what type of audiences you are going to have. I were you I would go with bash only and shell programming then how to setup a home- base server.

  May i know where is it? and when? I know some people who might be interested.

  Thanks

Joel Witherspoon <joel.witherspoon at gmail.com> wrote:
  I'm looking to make it a project based class as well. I want the students to be able to take something home and use it. Any ideas?

  On 7/14/06, Ted Arden <ted at tux.org> wrote:
networking.. it's very useful linux/windows/mac/etc.