[SGVLUG] OSCon'06

Steve Bibayoff bibayoff at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 11:27:20 PDT 2006

Hello,

On 7/13/06, sean at seanodonnell.com <sean at seanodonnell.com> wrote:
> Anyone going?

Not sure yet. I went the last 4(?) years helping out the FSF and Gnome Project.

> If I don't, is it even worth trying to go on (Friday, the 28th) the
> last day? or will I only see tumbleweeds there that day?

The exhibit hall is only open on Weds and Thursday (26 & 27th). The
only thing going on is the half day of sessions(+ the closing session,
Eblen Moglen and the tour of the Portland bridges, which is actually
really cool). So unless there is some session you really want to see
on Friday, I wouldn't recommend paying just for the last day only.

m2c

Steve