[SGVLUG] Star Wreck

Tom Emerson osnut at pacbell.net
Fri Jul 14 10:40:59 PDT 2006

there seemed to be a fair bit of interest in the movie I mentioned -- for
those of you with decent broadband, you can go to their site
(www.starwreck.com) and get a direct download with or without subtitles.
There is also a bittorrent link (though BT works better when there are more
people involved -- I don't know offhand how many people are seeding
nowadays...)

For those without a "fat pipe", I don't mind downloading & making copies --
since it is in divx format, it fits on a regular CD (550 megs)  At work, I
saw a download speed of 1megabyte/second (roughly) so that is probably the
max out of their server...