[SGVLUG] OSCon'06

matti mathew_2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 13 14:34:56 PDT 2006

Hi!

OScon is a really good conference, I think i have
been to 3-4 of them.

Definitely try to make it there for at least 2 days..

the last day of any conference is typically not
recommended by me... as people are already thinking
about leaving, some have left already, and the
energy is low..

if you have to pick between NOT going and going
on the last day, do go - but know that you will
not experience the conference proper.

> > http://conferences.oreillynet.com/os2006/

[..]

> > If I don't, is it even worth trying to go on (Friday, the 28th) the
> > last day? or will I only see tumbleweeds there that day?

best
matti