[SGVLUG] Google stuff

Claude Felizardo cafelizardo at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 19:17:59 PDT 2006

So with all this talk about Googlewear, I found a site called
googlestore.com.  Is this for real?  Most of it looked plausible until
I looked at the Office stuff and the first thing listed is a Google
Mini for $2000 and then a $30,000 appliance as well.
http://www.googlestore.com/appliance/category.asp

Anyway, the last category was software and I was wondering if they had
ported anything to Linux yet.   DING DING DING  Google earth beta 4 is
available for Linux.  It's kinda sluggish, complained that I needed to
run something other than OpenGL but it does run!

claude