[SGVLUG] [OT?] planes, trains, and automobiles -- what runs under the hood...

Emerson, Tom Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Mon Jul 10 19:10:22 PDT 2006

[ok, so this is a tangential reference to the prius thread, but the info
contained is well written and applies to lots more than just cars...]

A ways back, there was a thread posted to the "prius_technical_stuff"
entitled "Underlying OS", which devolved into a discussion and general
baiting session regarding the use of NT/XP on Navy ships [don't go
there...]

You will probably have to have a "yahoo" logon to get to this: