[SGVLUG] Ad for Linux kernel developers

Emerson, Tom Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Fri Jul 7 15:53:26 PDT 2006

That reminds me -- I got an request to post a "help wanted" item from a
recruiter looking for someone in Burbank -- I was going to hold off
until the meeting, but since there appears to be some interest, let me
ask this first:

What do you think about having a "help wanted/classified" type section
of our website?  We can limit this to avoid spam/inappropriate requests
by requiring people wanting to post a request to send it to myself or
(some other willing volunteer...) who will then write it up for a
limited time (two weeks, maybe a month...)  If folks would find this
beneficial, I'll add it to "the infrastructure" -- if someone would like
to have a hand at "webmastering" such items (shouldn't take much
effort...) I'll set up an account on our site so you can manage that
section.