[SGVLUG] OT - Sexy 'booth babes' banned at game show (E3)

Jean Chen narsil at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 06:26:51 PST 2006

On 1/27/06, Dustin <laurence at alice.caltech.edu> wrote:
> On Thu, 26 Jan 2006, Don Saxton wrote:
>
> > A bit more CalTech turn out too, I should imagine. They are always
> > interested in trying out something new.

I think the undergrads are most interested in trying out only certain
kinds of new things.  Ogling booth babes is interesting for a lot of
men.  But still, would it make undergrads go to SCALE?  They might
have midterms or something.

I remember my dad had a Turbo PASCAL poster with a sexy woman on it.
Nowadays people laugh at PASCAL but...

> So you want to have the only booth where the babes know more about Linux
> than anyone else?

Ah, so true :)

Jean

--
"What others think of us would be of little moment did it not, when
known, so deeply tinge what we think of ourselves."