[SGVLUG] OT - Sexy 'booth babes' banned at game show (E3)

Don Saxton dsaxton at pacbell.net
Thu Jan 26 22:16:57 PST 2006

Yeah, I'm telling you, I have done all the research.  Booth babes are
happening.  Maybe you just didn't like the ad. How about "Scale booth
babes wanted. For freshmen only." a little more bounce, eh?

A bit more CalTech turn out too, I should imagine. They are always
interested in trying out something new.

I know this worked at CES especially in the auto-mobile section. There
were boothes with monster trucks and big speakers, space rides and big
speakers or booth babes with big speakers. Take your pick...