[SGVLUG] sgvlug.net user registration issues...

sean at seanodonnell.com sean at seanodonnell.com
Wed Jan 25 14:42:23 PST 2006

I've been trying to register an account on the sgvlug.net web site for awhile
now. Everytime I do, I get as far as this screen:

---

Registration Complete!

Your account has been created and activation link has been sent to the e-mail
address you entered. Note that you must activate the account by clicking on the
activation link when you get the e-mail before you can login.

---

... but I do not receive the email as stated.

I assumed that perhaps my email server's spam filter caught it by mistake, so I
tried on an un-filtered email account as well, but it's still kaput.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Sean O'Donnell