[SGVLUG] Outside Inquiries about SGVLUG

serross serross at ix.netcom.com
Sun Jan 22 10:12:21 PST 2006

Dear John,

Thank you for the thorough tongue-lashing.  I did not know that the
SGVLUG was 'your' group.

Additionally, It seems that you didn't see the sentence I wrote about
"sales presentations". And yes, in the last 27 years in the industry,
I've been to a lot (maybe a couple of thousand) of dog and pony shows.

I know that I've only been coming to 'your' meetings for about a year,
but in that time I've brought 2 vendors to make presentations (sure
won't make that mistake again). I guess the group is for 'if you don't
know it already, you don't have a need to know'.

 From your comments, I would have to presume that the group wants to
know how to make movies, drive mars rovers, etc.

I guess since you don't know about VMWare, I should cancel the
presentation, Na, I gave my word to the presenter and I NEVER break my word.

SR

--
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This message is intended only for the addressee and
may contain confidential, privileged information. If you are not the