[SGVLUG] SCALE Early Bird ticket sales held open!

Dustin laurence at alice.caltech.edu
Sat Jan 7 15:15:31 PST 2006

Too bad that it opens on the second Saturday of the month, which is rarely
free for me.  However, I now know that my usual sailing event is moved to
the third Saturday in Feb, which means I may be able to attend after
all[1].

Dustin

[1] Yes, even if the Sailing were on the 11th, I could attend the 12th.
However, SCALE doesn't appear to be selling one-day tickets, and it would
just toast my cookies to pay for two days when I can only attend one.