[SGVLUG] SCALE Early Bird ticket sales held open!

Gareth Greenaway gareth at wiked.org
Fri Jan 6 15:44:59 PST 2006

SCALE early bird sales have been going so well, we've decided we don't
need to bump the admission price up when we planned.  So early bird
sales have been extended until January 15th!

If you've never been to the SoCal Linux Expo, you've been missing a fun,
exciting, education event.  It's THE Linux event in Southern
California.  Come and hear movers and shakers in Linux and Open Source
speak.

Compared to other Linux shows, SCALE is a bargain.   If you haven't
registered for SCALE yet, do it now and avoid the price increase!

If you don't already have your special LUG promotional code for a 50%
discount on ticket prices, please email.

See you at SCALE4x!