[SGVLUG] $$$ -Fonality's Perl Golf Challenge

David Heslop dheslop at fonality.com
Tue Dec 26 14:27:13 PST 2006

Fonality has launched a Perl Golf challenge with cash prizes - first place
is $350! Top twenty entrants win a prize!

Check it out at http://www.fonality.com/golf/

The contest ends December 31, 2006 at midnight PST.

Fonality is a young, well-funded IP Telephony company based in Los Angeles.
We provide an open source, IP-based PBX phone system designed to outperform
brand name enterprise-level PBX systems for a fraction of the price.
Customers have placed over 50M calls on our system and currently average
more than 1.5M calls a week. Fonality's award winning GUI brings the power
of Open Source to the rapidly growing IP Telephony market!

http://www.fonality.com/careers.html