[SGVLUG] SCALE 5X

Jeff Carlson jeff at ultimateevil.org
Sun Dec 24 15:41:43 PST 2006

Peter Fogg wrote:
> Any information on why I am unable to purchase a ticket via the SCALE
> website. I get a message that the transaction is taking a while but the
> process never completes.

No real information.  Off the top of my head, did you type in the
discount code properly?  It should be "SGVLG" with no "U."  Otherwise
give it some time, maybe someone changed something.  Otherwise there
should be a contact email on the web site in case of problems.  I'd
prefer not to have to field these questions myself.  I will if I have
to, though.