[SGVLUG] SGVLUG SCALE5x Booth - Call for Volunteers and Ideas. We need 16 People

Michael Proctor-Smith mproctor13 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 13:34:04 PST 2006

I see Jeff's massive horror as he reads this message. Offically we get
four passes, Chances are the expo floor will be open 9-5ish Saturday
and Sunday. So that is 16 hours of expo time but everyone starts
breaking down early on the last day of an expo in my experiance.

I can gaurantee we can't have 16 passes, we get four but we maybe able
to get slightly more then 4 passes. But remeber from SCALE's point of
view they are doing us a favor by letting us show off our group, not
the other way around.

So I have:
Greg, Dustin, me, plus one other who I forgot his name but he is not
on the maillinglist to read this. Speak up if anyone else is willing
todo 4+ hours of booth time(4 hours each day would be better), and or
what we are going to talk about other then that we are a lug that
meets in pasadena.