[SGVLUG] backup exec remote agent on FC 5?

James Neff jneff at tethyshealth.com
Wed Dec 20 09:34:22 PST 2006

No, your right.  But this is what I'm stuck with right now.

Their Unix guru never called me back so I think I'm on my own with this
one.  Never again will I buy support for software!

I'm in the process of setting up a cron job to backup my Postgres DB
into a samba share and the Backup Exec will see it as a regular windows
client.

Thanks anyway,
James