[SGVLUG] linux expo

Claude Felizardo cafelizardo at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 22:13:12 PST 2006

I got a call from the Caltech Publication Relations office saying that
an Elan Robinovich (not sure of spelling) tried to submit something
about a Linux Expo to the Caltech Today Calendar but it was rejected
because the person did not use a Caltech email address.  I believe I'm
the only person registered to post as a representative of the SGVLUG.
Does anyone know anything about this?  I need to call her back but I
don't know how to respond.  Is this a legitimate request or what?

thanks,
claude