[SGVLUG] Last Meeting--How'd It Go?

Michael Proctor-Smith mproctor13 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 11:55:47 PDT 2006

On 4/19/06, Dustin Laurence <dustin at laurences.net> wrote:
> I forgot to ask if there was a "cool tools" talk or anything short at
> the beginning.  If so, what was it?

Actually you may have achieved your goal as Matt(foo) and Maj?(I am
never going to be able to spell that name or let alone pronounce it,
aka xed), have volunteered to help. Matt did screen and xed did some
news, plus showed of a dvd resizing tool.

They are looking for suggestions for next month, or if you have
something you want to do.

p.s. Tom sense you are better at it would you setup a Cool tools
section on the web site and give Matt access to it.