[SGVLUG] Last Meeting--How'd It Go?

Emerson, Tom Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Tue Apr 18 14:53:50 PDT 2006

> -----Original Message----- Of Dustin Laurence
>
> So, how did the PGP meeting go while I was gone?  Anyone
> willing to exchange keys next meeting, where I'll actually be
> present (AFAIK, anyway)?

Quite well, actually -- I recall a few people who said at the beginning
of the meeting things like "pgp?  Why would I want to know that?" then
at the end, "wow, I better get going on this!" [or words to that
effect... ;) ]

As for key exchange, I ended up with 4 and a half slips of paper -- Of
all people, Phil forgot to print some up!  (we did manage a
pseudo-debian-level of exhange, however, regarding information that only
"we" would know...)

We actually finisihed a tad early, and a couple of regulars were
"involved" in something and missed the meeting (but still showed up at
BC), but without you there we were gone by 10:55...