[SGVLUG] Not really a linux question...

Emerson, Tom Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Wed Sep 28 10:58:09 PDT 2005

[...]
> I stopped by The Boat last night just in time for a group to take
> their time leaving and saying their goodbye's while blocking the door.
>  Anyway, they close too early:  Sun-Thur 11 am to 9 pm [...]

darn -- it would have been such a neat idea given the meeting topic.  I wonder, if we gave them advance notice that we have "x" hungry people that will be arriving shortly after 9, could we get a variance on their normal closing time?  Unfortunately, I suspect that "x" might have to be a fairly high number -- two digits at least, and the first greater than "1"...