[SGVLUG] fyi - Online Perl Class at local CC

Emerson, Tom Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Mon Sep 26 18:04:06 PDT 2005

> -----Original Message-----
> Behalf Of matti
> Subject: [SGVLUG] fyi - Online Perl Class at local CC

                                               ^^^^^^

Looks like you got caught by the word "foothill" -- turns out the "campus" is in Los Altos, a mere stone's throw away from San Francisco (well, compared to here, at least...)  It IS still within california, so as a resident the fees are "peanuts" as the instructor put it [something like $25 in administrative fees for things like a student ID card {which will then be valid for bus fare, I believe...} and something like $20/unit (or was it $30?)]

> ---------
>
> Classes at Foothill College begin again on September 26 and as usual I
> am trying to recruit students for my classes.

[...]  (from the website: "late" registration runs though Oct. 7th, so this is still quite doable...)